Carrier Compliance Services

Helping truckers stay compliant at the FMCSA with the help of trusted vendors. Over 50 years experience in FMCSA compliance.

Have questions? (877) 450-7227

Drug & Alcohol Testing

There FMCSA requires Drug and Alcohol Testing Programs if:

  • One or more of your vehicles have a Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) of 26,001 or more pounds
  • You are transporting 16 passengers or more
  • You are transporting hazardous materials and require placarding

If any of the above apply to you, you are in need for a Drug and Alcohol Testing program.

Get your DA Program

Driver Qualification File Management Services

FMCSA part 391 requires detailed records of your driver. Don’t let your driver qualifications slip under the rug - it can shut you down.

Complete Driver Qualification File Records are required for any driver who:

  • Operates a commercial motor vehicle with vehicles Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) over 10,001 pounds
  • Transports at least 8 passengers (including the driver)
  • Transports hazardous materials.

If any of the above apply to you, you are in need for a Driver Qualification File Management service.

Get your Driver Qualification File Management Program

Biennial US DOT Updates

Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) requires all entities under its jurisdiction to update their information every two years.

You are required to provide this update every two years even if your company has not changed its information, has ceased interstate operations since the last update, or is no longer in business and you did not notify FMCSA.

Failure to complete a Biennial Update will result in deactivation of your USDOT number and may result in civil penalties of up to $1,000 per day, not to exceed $10,000.

Check to see if you are overdue on your Biennal Update

Unified Carrier Registration (UCR)

The Unified Carrier Registration (UCR) program is a Federally-mandated, annual state-administered registration program for interstate motor carriers. Motor carriers, motor private carriers, freight forwarders, leasing companies and brokers based in the United States, Canada, Mexico, or any other country that operate in interstate or international commerce in the United States must register under the UCR program, through which, carriers pay UCR fees through their base states on behalf of participating states. If you are an interstate carrier based in a non-participating state, you still must comply, and a base state will be assigned to you.

Entities not required to register under the UCR program include: USDOT registrants (usually owner-operators that do not have interstate authority) under the PRISM program; Purely intrastate carriers, that is, those that do not engage in interstate transportation across state lines or otherwise operate in interstate commerce.

File your UCR